Welcome to ISPSD 2016 website
The 28th IEEE International Symposium on Power Semiconductor Devices and ICs (ISPSD) takes place in Žofín Palace, Prague (Czech Republic) June 12–16, 2016. ISPSD is the premier forum for technical discussion in all areas of power semiconductor devices, power integrated circuits, their hybrid technologies, and applications. With an annual attendance of over 400 engineers, scientists and students, the ISPSD has become must-go event in the power semiconductors. It is a truly international conference, rotating on a four-year cycle amongst Europe, North America, Japan and Other regions.
ISPSD’16 will be held in the historical city of Prague, also known as the “Mother of Towns”, “The Golden City”, or “The City of a Hundred Spires”. The beautiful Czech metropolis nestling above the river of Vltava, full of historical treasures, music and arts will give this conference a unique atmosphere.
- 4 outstanding keynote speakers will challenge GaN hype, discuss semiconductor investment strategies and roadmap power devices for electrical vehicles and 21st century electricity grid
- Sunday Short Course with 5 lectures by distinguished technical experts focused on high performance switches, low parasitic packaging and applications
- 4 days conference program expanded with 1-day parallel sessions, 1st time in ISPSD history as a response to the record number of abstract submissions
- 118 regular papers (54 lectures and 64 posters) discussing latest innovations in IGBTs, High Voltage and Low Voltage discrete MOSFETs, integrated power and device-package interaction
- Particularly strong wide bandgap (GaN & SiC) and high voltage sessions
- 16 exhibitors covering all aspects relevant for power semiconductor community
- The magnificent neo-renaissance Žofín Palace as a conference venue, right in the Prague’s city center
- Conference gala-dinner “In Art Nouveau” in Municipal house, a Czech cultural landmark